Give these steps a try: 1. Samsung Health > More > Settings > Samsung Account (Need to Log-in) > Sync now > Completed (show the completed date and time)
2. Close All apps on task manager (button on the left of Home button) and open the Samsung Health again
3. Samsung Health > More > Settings > About Samsung Health > App Info(Tap a ⓘ icon on top) > Permissions > Turn On All or Samsung Health > More > Settings > Data Permissions > The Featured app the user wants to sync with Samsung Health > ON
Here's the actual fix.
1) Uninstall Virgin Pulse and restart phone.
2) Open Samsung Health settings and data permissions.
3) Download one of the recommended apps and allow permissions. (I used MyFitness Pal by Under Armour)
4) Redownload Virgin Pulse and connect to android device.
5) Connect to Samsung Health and add permissions will work.