JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health app food search not working

(Topic created: 10-01-2021 07:32 AM)
BrianU
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Since the e new update, it will search properly once, but subsequent searches don't work unless I switch to a different app first. I've tried clearing cache and no change. I have internet access and it was working fine before the update. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating when your app doesn't function as expected. I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at (855) 795-0509 for the best assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
coopaloop
Galaxy
Options
Samsung Health app is ____ up someting always wrong with the App
DCNative
Constellation
Options
I'm here to complain about the usability to search too!!!! Just wanted to see if this was just happening on my end. These updates never really improve anything!!!!! 😠
0 Likes
winut
Constellation
Options

Me too! My lunch offers only one choice for something that I ate two weeks ago! Help!!

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating when your app doesn't function as expected. I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at (855) 795-0509 for the best assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes