cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung Health app on the iPhone 11

Help!  I had a Samsung phone with that wonderful Samsung health app for the past 4 years.  Unfortunately, I now have an iPhone 11, and although I have downloaded the Samsung health app onto it, the app is not the same.  

I used the app to track workouts (biking, running, walking).  I never had targets, I just tracked.  It worked like a charm.  I also have a heart condition where I have to track my HR when I work out, so that was handy to just pick my activity and hit "start" and it'd work great.  Now with this iPhone, when I pick my activity and hit start it doesn't track it like a basic workout.  It'll stop after "x" amount of time, or distance.  I've turned off all goals, because I really don't have any.  I just want it to track each workout.  No goals.  With my heart rate.  The HR strap I have works with it just fine, but the app is not recording a workout like the android version.  why?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Samsung Health app on the iPhone 11

because that's the beauty of iPhone it doesn't do it the same iPhones run differently and set things differently you can thank Tim Cook for that
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Samsung Health app on the iPhone 11

everything has to be some certain kinda way on his devices or he refuses it...cough cough fortnite cough cough...flash player...cough...the list goes on. if you want good apps with a good layout, come back to our side