JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health challenge cheats

(Topic created: 07-17-2021 07:53 AM)
RobXbalboa
Galaxy
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
There are about 12 people every month that appear to be cheating in the monthly challenges.  As of now the leader has 1.7 million steps. That's about 830 miles. It's impossible to run 830 miles in 17 days. 
The leaderboard go's from millions (the first 12 or so people then immediately to 180,000 steps or so. (The true number a human can run.) Please remove these cheats. Thanks you. Any feedback is welcome. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating this can be. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at (855) 795-0509 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

2 Replies
RobXbalboa
Galaxy
Options
Now the leader has 1800+ miles in steps for the July challenge. It's ridiculous that these cheats get to continue. Screenshot_20210724-173349_Samsung Health.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating this can be. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at (855) 795-0509 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context