Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Serg675
Cosmic Ray

Samsung Health doesn't register A&D UC-352BLE weight scale

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

A&D UC-352BLE weight scale is listed as an accessory in the Samsung Health app. It is the reason I have purchased this scale. But Health application can't register this weight scale. It doesn't recognize it at all. I can discover and pair the scale in Bluetooth settings but the application doesn't see it at all for some reason. So this is clearly the app issue but connectivity. I think there is a bug in the app. Please fix it and updated the application.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Health doesn't register A&D UC-352BLE weight scale

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please reach out to our S-Health team directly at 855-795-0509.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please reach out to our S-Health team directly at 855-795-0509.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Serg675
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have contacted with S-Health team and has reported this issue. I hope it'll be fixed sooner than later.

Serg675
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It happened that S-Health support is useless. They have advised to me to use A&D Connect app (like I had no idea that I can use A&D app). The only reason I have purchased this accessory is to be used with Samsung Health app directly (A&D blood pressure monitor works just fine with S-Health by the way). I don't want to use separate app for each health device.

So, unfortunately, I don't expect that incompatibility with A&D UC-352BLE weight scale will fixed at all. And it will be kept listed as S-Health accessory misguiding users. Thanks S-Health but no thanks.