Original topic:

Samsung Health for Men

(Topic created: 03-25-2021 01:27 AM)
DerrickSterling
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I've been using the Samsung Health app for a few years now.  A recent (unknown date) update converted the fitness addons (programmes, videos, TV partners, and health)  and the app to a womens' orientation.  While I can still use the basic health data, all the other stuff I was using for men is gone.  What can I do to revert the app back to the male-oriented health focus?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Mandie37
Astronaut
Options
I just looked and maybe you're right, there's a lot of women's content. However I did see 2 men's workout options in just the front page... There might be more if you open the section up to see all of the options. There isn't a search bar either like I thought. How are you liking feminism infiltrating every aspect of our life cloaked as equality & social justice? The world was built by Men and is still being ran and built by Men... Might jump on board if these women start applying for those jobs that only men do, there's many of those high risk jobs that women don't apply for. When they start doing that and can keep up... then I might support feminism, but it's highly unlikely seeing feminism has been infiltrated by lgbtq and they say feminism was always their movement unlike what people think. Men in dresses are the new women I guess 🤦‍:female_sign:

Screenshot_20210325-090348_Samsung Health.jpg

View solution in context

3 Replies
Mandie37
Astronaut
Options
They might be showing you what you've been watching more. I see men oriented content on mine 🤔 hope you figure it out. Have you tried searching for it in the search bar, if there is one? I don't remember if there is just an idea.
Solution
Mandie37
Astronaut
Options
I just looked and maybe you're right, there's a lot of women's content. However I did see 2 men's workout options in just the front page... There might be more if you open the section up to see all of the options. There isn't a search bar either like I thought. How are you liking feminism infiltrating every aspect of our life cloaked as equality & social justice? The world was built by Men and is still being ran and built by Men... Might jump on board if these women start applying for those jobs that only men do, there's many of those high risk jobs that women don't apply for. When they start doing that and can keep up... then I might support feminism, but it's highly unlikely seeing feminism has been infiltrated by lgbtq and they say feminism was always their movement unlike what people think. Men in dresses are the new women I guess 🤦‍:female_sign:

Screenshot_20210325-090348_Samsung Health.jpg

View solution in context

DerrickSterling
Constellation
Options

Thank you Mandie. Good eye. If I scroll further to the right I also can see the occasional male-oriented training programme. I wholly accept that to genderise a workout as male or female is inaccurate. I could use any of the training programmes marketed toward women and benefit from the experience.  Vice-versa. I suppose it comes down to which is best suited for the person. 

I appreciate your feedback and solution. Thank you. (Sorry for my abysmal response time. )

0 Likes