Original topic:

Samsung Health no longer giving me my weekly/monthly average weight!

(Topic created on: 1/23/21 6:08 AM)
userSQjIL10IAy
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have been entering my weight daily for the past few years and found the weekly/monthly trends much more useful than looking at daily trends. This averaging feature appears to have been removed after the latest update. Why would samsung do that?!

12 Replies
user23kxc0SuBC
Constellation
Options
Is there a way to turn this back on?
userqIr7s47QsX
Constellation
Options
I'm struggling with this as well. Let me know if anyone has a solution.
jomal
Astronaut
Options
agree monthly trends are more important th as n daily very disappointed
after 3 years looking for a better tracker
useruWbeOz3vBa
Constellation
Options
I'm also frustrated with the change. Just adding my comment here so this thread can garner attention of someone who makes decisions.
jdrch
Cosmic Ray
Options

Same problem here. Kinda stupid that Samsung would remove the feature; it's literally what makes Health more useful than other apps.

CenterShock
Astronaut
Options
This is why I am visiting the community. Tracking past weekly and monthly trends was one of the most used tools for me.
Osmo
Constellation
Options

This problem also applies to blood pressure, blood oxygen, etc.

Samsung, please bring back the option to view monthly and weekly graphs. Without them, there is no point to even track these markers, because the reason for tracking them in the first place is to see if the markers are improving over time.

What was the reason for removing them?

It makes no sense...

JRRJR
Astronaut
Options
Totally agree. I feel this app is almost useless now. I would like to know logic behind removing these as well.
usernLyHrCVHmR
Asteroid
Options

Can you imagine a naturally weekly/monthly trends such as weight variance to be only displayed on a day to day scale? It just doesn't make any sense.