Original topic:

Samsung Health on tablet?

(Topic created: 04-27-2022 10:10 AM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I'm considering a new tablet. I have a good laptop and do not need or want to spend $600.00+ on the S8 tablet. Will SHealth ever be available on other Samsung tablets? It's unfathomable to me that I can't get Samsung software on ALL Samsung devices. If I thought it was going to be available on all Samsung tablets, I'd purchase one (not the A8) but what are the chances? Samsung....care to chime in on this?

2 Replies
FedoraTech
Cosmic Ray
Options
SHealth is not available on all Samsung tablets? News to me. I had it on my tab s7 and now on s8. Wasn't using the app when I had older tablets so don't know if it was available or not.
0 Likes
Options

Sadly, no. I have a really nice laptop that folds into a tablet. I just really dislike using it as a tablet, it's heavy and awkward. I have a cheap tablet (fire) and use it more than I anticipated, which is why I'm considering upgrading. When I inquired via chat, of course, they saw nothing except the possibility of selling me the most expensive device (S8). Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have one but the price point is a bit high for me considering I already have 2 tablets...

0 Likes