Original topic:

Samsung Health update

(Topic created on: 1/14/21 1:45 PM)
userymliSXpnT4
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have been using Samsung Health to track my average daily steps for the month for YEARS. Today, your update removed that capability. I am LIVID and completely baffled by the changes to the app. Please team me how I can revert to the previous version and maintain the fitness goals and tracking I've followed for a decade. 

4 Replies
Romanelli
Galaxy
Options
Did you backups, all my history is still their.
0 Likes
userNDylHsmfLn
Astronaut
Options

I was about to write the exact same complaint. Why would they take away our average monthly steps?!!! What utter buffoons.

userxJ8hzofsyR
Astronaut
Options

To add to this thread and to explain to those who think the data was erased: the data is still there but older version of the app were displaying monthly average on the basis of a month being defined a starting with the 1st day of that month and ending with the last day, while it is now showing a rolling average of the last 30 days. As it is said in the original complaint the updated display does not allow to track your private goals for a calendar month. Having a rolling 30 days average is not a bad idea, but do not supress the real monthly average!

0 Likes
rilvin2
Asteroid
Options
I just wrote a complaint on this as well. Samsung Health has been being steadily dismantled and stripped of its most useful features since August.
0 Likes