Original topic:

Samsung Health will not stop crashing

(Topic created: 10-04-2022 12:41 PM)
Onyxwolf
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I have an S21 with a Gear Fit 2, but I don't think that's what's causing it. 
I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice (one from the Samsung store and the other from the Google play store), and it keeps crashing about 8 to 10 seconds after launching. It won't get further than 98% restoring the data either.
9 Replies
datoneghuy
Astronaut
Options
Having the same problems here...
datoneghuy
Astronaut
Options
Check GPlay or the Galaxy Store. Saw there was an update today that fixed the crashes.
datoneghuy
Astronaut
Options
It's worked for me so far... 🤞
Onyxwolf
Asteroid
Options
I didn't see an update for it. But I did try uninstalling it and reinstalling it from GPlay to be sure and it's still crashing. I am at a loss on what else to do 😐
0 Likes
datoneghuy
Astronaut
Options
Me too. I'd get in contact with Samsung Support if possible.
0 Likes
Onyxwolf
Asteroid
Options
Is there any way to get in touch with someone to help? Hopefully not on the phone, as my work hours are erratic.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with your Samsung Health app crashing repeatedly. If you are wishing to get in touch with someone, we have our Samsung Health team you can contact directly at (855) 795-0509 or since you stated you prefer not to use the phone you can contact our chat team directly using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/?chat=auto

Onyxwolf
Asteroid
Options
Update: I finally ended up chatting with the help team. He said the dev team was looking into this issue and I hoped that didn't mean what it means when we say that where I work cause where I work it means they hope someone just forgets about the issue after a while *lol* But after taking some of my info he said they were working on it. Next day there was an update and it's working fine now. 🙂
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello! Thank you for your feedback! I'm super excited to know that the issue has been resolved. Thank you for being the best part of Samsung.

0 Likes