cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Samsung Level

I have a Samsung Level Box sb 330 bluetooth speaker. The manual says it is compatible with the Samsung Level Android application, but when I install the application and search for the product via bluetooth, this level android application cannot find my speaker. Does anyone have a solution?

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Level

Can I have your full model code?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung Bluetooth Wireless Speaker EO-SB330

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Was your device purchased in the US?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I was purchased from US via Amazon. 

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Was your device purchased in the US?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can you please provide me with the full model number or a screenshot of the amazon page you bought the device from?

Highlighted
Asteroid

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Can you please provide me with the full model number or a screenshot of the amazon page you bought the device from?

Model number is "EO-SB330",screen_capture 2020-01-20_6-17-24_pm.png

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

What type of device are you installing the Samsung Level Android application on?

Highlighted
Asteroid

@SamsungAdam wrote:

What type of device are you installing the Samsung Level Android application on?

Android 9.0 Mobile phone. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

What type of Android 9.0 Mobile phone?