Original topic:

Samsung Max not working

(Topic created: 06-30-2022 06:33 AM)
userVGs1ReTMHe
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So I have been using my Samsung Max Deluxe + plan for the past one month and faced no issue. But after my auto payment, the plan does not work at all and asks me to purchase the plan. Now once I click on purchase, the playstore subscription manager tells me that my subscription is active. How is that even possible? Also, the app was already on my samsung device so I did not install it from play store.

However, I tried to do download the app from play store again and logged in. This time I got to make the payment (even though it was active) and my money was deducted from my account. But the app said that there was some network issue and the payment failed. Now with so much time wasted and less money in bank account, the problem still persists. 

This is highly frustrating and would appreciate if anyone can help me out!    

2 Replies
DanG92263
Black Hole
Options
For better assistance I would suggest going to the app in the Play Store and accessing the developer contact information and seek assistance there.

This app is generally a 'users helping other users' community with very little monitoring from Samsung.
0 Likes
krayzie15
Supernova
Options
I would research it and I will bet their is something out there as we speak that will help u either a YouTube video or a article
0 Likes