cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WillPetry
Cosmic Ray

Samsung Member Levels

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm trying to find any information about different "levels" you can possibly achieve in Samsung Members. For example, my current level is "Captain" but I want to know if there are other levels and, if so, how to achieve those various levels. I've completed all of the skills for my various Samsung products but that doesn't seem to affect levels. If someone could point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Samsung Member Levels

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@WillPetry wrote:

I'm trying to find any information about different "levels" you can possibly achieve in Samsung Members. For example, my current level is "Captain" but I want to know if there are other levels and, if so, how to achieve those various levels. I've completed all of the skills for my various Samsung products but that doesn't seem to affect levels. If someone could point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated!

Mine is Supernova at the moment, but I have been Nebule, Comet, Sun and many others.  I don't really know what these are, but for users the highest I think is: Samsung Care Ambassador

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@WillPetry wrote:

Mine is Supernova at the moment, but I have been Nebule, Comet, Sun and many others.  I don't really know what these are, but for users the highest I think is: Samsung Care Ambassador

View solution in original post

WillPetry
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok, interesting! I wonder if there's a list somewhere that shows these? Maybe it's something they haven't done yet but it'd be helpful. As soon as I posted that last post, my level changed to "Constellation".