Original topic:

Samsung Members App Will Not Open

(Topic created: 08-16-2022 02:20 PM)
babgvant
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I am not able to open the Members app successfully. It does not crash or anything, it just shows the loading page and never does anything beyond that.

I have already tried uninstalling, clearing cache/data, and resetting settings for the phone. 

Screenshot_20220816-161607_Samsung Members.jpg

Thanks

0 Likes
9 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Hey there, I hope you're doing well.

What device are you trying to use Samsung Members on? Also, have you tried opening it on mobile data to see what happens?

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes
babgvant
Constellation
Options

Sorry, I should have mentioned that it's an S21 Ultra. 

The behavior is the same on mobile data.

0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
I see you've done all of the basic troubleshooting. Have you tried rebooting? Also, what version is the app on your phone?

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes
babgvant
Constellation
Options

Yes, I have rebooted (many times). The app version is 4.2.01.5.

0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Have you checked for updates to your Samsung Members app? I'm currently using version 4.2.01.7.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

0 Likes
babgvant
Constellation
Options

I have, 4.2.01.5 is the most recent version available to me in the Galaxy Store. Probably worth noting that this is not a new problem. I have had the phone for over a year and every version of the application has exhibited this issue.

0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
This is such an odd issue. What is your current build number for your phone? You can find this in Settings>About phone>Software information

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

0 Likes
babgvant
Constellation
Options

Attached as a screenshot

Screenshot_20220817-083429_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
babgvant
Constellation
Options

Is this the way to get support on this problem? The app has never worked for me, seeing how it is the way to get support on problems, it should work...

0 Likes