cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
G-ProPIA
Galaxy

Samsung Members App not working right

So this app is still is missing the feedback option, after u click on the plus sign. And it is not showing my posts or bookmarks in profile either. The old posts do show on my profile after i make a new post. No response from developer and I was told that the developer would respond in 24hours usually.

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Members App not working right

Hello there, are you running the beta version of the application from the Google Play store?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

G-ProPIA
Galaxy

No idea if it is Beta, but it is the app from the Play Store, yes. Is there another Samsung Members app? I actually uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of days ago and still have same issuea.

G-ProPIA
Galaxy

Anyone out there with a solution to get this Samsung Members app to work properly. I have emailed the developer and received no response. Where is the feedback option and why cant i see my pripor posts on my profile unless i open a new post. Please fix this.

G-ProPIA
Galaxy

So did Samsung ditch the Feedback option? Am i the only person that uses this Samsung members app? Samsung, where are you? Where is the developer? No response. Smh

kj8924
Cosmic Ray

If you want to give feedback like report bugs etc for the one ui beta, use the One UI beta app.

Highlighted
G-ProPIA
Galaxy

Ok, so are you saying that the current Samsung Members App has no Feedback choice anymore? No one has told me that from support. You seem to be inferring that this app no longer has Feedback as an option. Is that correct?

G-ProPIA
Galaxy

I solved it. After i click on Level Galaxy and then wait for the refresh and then back out, it then shows my posts and bookmarks! Strange , but true!