cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Samsung Members App

The Members App really need to be updated, fixed, and enhanced. First of all..... Dark Mode. I keep hearing it's coming and that it's available on a particular build number of the app but it just needs a full release. Secondly, there's always a server issue with the app. It's the only app that tells me that it can't connect to the service which leads me to believe, it's not my network. Thirdly, you can't click on links that are sent by the Samsung Team to send a private message within a post, you can't "@" someone to reply specifically to them or another person's comment, etc. This is supposed to be a community app but it's lacking basic community features. If you have to keep going to the web version then what's the point of the app in the first place.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung Members App

@TheVampireRove wrote:

The Members App really need to be updated, fixed, and enhanced. First of all..... Dark Mode. I keep hearing it's coming and that it's available on a particular build number of the app but it just needs a full release. Secondly, there's always a server issue with the app. It's the only app that tells me that it can't connect to the service which leads me to believe, it's not my network. Thirdly, you can't click on links that are sent by the Samsung Team to send a private message within a post, you can't "@" someone to reply specifically to them or another person's comment, etc. This is supposed to be a community app but it's lacking basic community features. If you have to keep going to the web version then what's the point of the app in the first place.

Samsung Members error after hitting post

this error has been on the app for trying to post to these forums for a long time.

I also have the problem where I open the app. Everything is okay, then instantly it says connection error with the wifi bars logo and a retry button. It's hit or miss if it even works. The app in my opinion has always been at the bottom end of the totem pole. Its never not been glitchy and has never compared up to this actual website I mean the forums even seemed out of sync.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Samsung Members App

They finally redesigned it after all this time. How are you liking the new app? And there's Dark Mode. 🙌🏾