JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Members app country of service

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
usersH8JUFY3Fw
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I happen to use more than one Samsung Galaxy phones which have two different country SIMs since I shuttle back and forth between the two countries. On both phones I am signed into the same Samsung account.
Each time I launched the Samsung Members app on one phone after using it on the other phone, I will be presented with the message: "Your service country may change along with related content in the Samsung Members app. This will overwrite previous information." 
This should not happen if the country of service follows the billing country address.
This is probably a corner case, but I expect this to happen if you are traveling and the buy local SIM card to use. 

Can I request/recommend that it follows Google Play Store where it uses billing address information as the country of service? Or at least have the option to fix the country of service?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes