Original topic:

Samsung Messages App

(Topic created: 11-27-2021 08:49 PM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Samsung, it's time to take your messages app to the next level. We're almost in 2022 now and Samsung Messages is in my opinion is the best phone texting app. However, it's time for a global RCS rollout regardless of carrier and with full Wi-Fi support. We also need things like reactions. We don't want you to be more like Apple, we want you to be better than Apple. Text messaging is on life support, near dead and Samsung messages has a lot of good features those could turn it into a real modern-day messaging app. 
1 Reply
tom2044
Comet
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Like Samsung messages wayy better then Google messages. Unfortunately until they add full support for RCS I can't switch back to Samsung messages... unfortunately google messages doesn't work natively with call and text on other devices so I can't text from my tab s7. (I can get the Google messages app on my tab but it doesn't work well and ends up becoming a useless battery drainer, which didn't happen when I used samsung messages using call and text on other devices.) Sad thing is Google provides their RCS protocol for others to use so Samsung has no excuses as to why they can't natively add it to the app bypassing carriers. Google did it and so could Samsung