cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Samsung Music Ads

I'm really frustrated with an AD popping up when I want to listen to my music and only having an option to turn it off for SEVEN DAYS.  It is not at the bottom of the screen, NO it is right in the middle!

When I got my Note9, it was not there. There should be and option in SETTINGS to turn off ADS. That should be there for ALL SUMSUNG APPS. After all we did PAY FOR THE PHONE and being forced to see them was NOT part of my purchase.

4 REPLIES 4
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung Music Ads

I don't download music from the internet and I don't use Spotify. Therefore it's a worthless app to me. If I want to listen to music, I use YouTube Music. It has ads also though. Samsung seems to be integrating ads into all their apps these days. Taking a page out of Googles book it would seem.
Asteroid

Re: Re: Samsung Music Ads

I do not download music either I have my entire music collect on an SD card and I just want easy access to it like I used to receive.
Asteroid

Re: Re: Samsung Music Ads

Samsung Music USED to be my default music player, but as of late, it is not playing mp3 files I had on my SD card in my Note 10. I reformatted the card and reconverted all my music and it still would not recognize all the files on the card. 

I tried different music player apps, and I found 2 worked. Musicolet and Oto Music both worked for me. I chose Musicolet as I became used to the UI. 

Both apps are in the Play Store. 

"Snarkiness should be an art form" - - Me
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Samsung Music Ads

Thanks, I'll to check them out!