JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Notes App Feature suggestions

(Topic created: 12-04-2020 01:53 PM)
userbN0iqmwJMR
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi I use Samsung notes daily for all my notetaking needs on my Tab S7 and I saw some features on other apps that would be great if they updated into Samsung notes

1.)  When using the selection tool to move text, preview how the text will move before it is placed. The Squid Notes app does this really nicely so I can see where I place my text with the selection tool before I confirm it. On Samsung notes, I have to do this blindly since there is no preview feature and I often make a mistake

2.) Ability to use eraser, and selection tool on shapes. I use Samsung notes to draw diagrams often and I use the shapes tool to do this. When I try to manipulate the shapes with the eraser or selection tool, it doesn't work. This would be really useful to have

3.) Use shapes tool by long holding lines. It would also be useful if you could draw straight lines by holding the pen down instead of directly switching to the shape tool. This would make drawing diagrams much easier and effective. Other apps do this and it is useful

4.) Auto-connect lines. When I use the shapes tool to draw lines, it would be nice if different lines can auto-connect. When I draw diagrams this would be very useful

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes