Original topic:

Samsung Notes - Landscape option

(Topic created: a month ago)
MsCris421
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I see there were previous questions regarding this feature. Many of us like Samsung Notes however, with using Digital Planners, we would like to be able to SCROLL HORIZONTALLY when using "landscape" view. 

GoodNotes (Apple) was suggested or NoteShelf (Android) since Samsung Notes doesn't have this capability. 

My question is, will you ever included it in your app? Or are my devices considered "old"?

Thank you! 🙂

Devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7, Note 10+ and PC version.

Samsung Notes version for each device: 

Note 10+ - 4.3.11.12 

Galaxy S7+ - 4.3.11.13 

PC Windows 11 😩 - 4.3.42.0

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bs2209
Comet
Options
On my Samsung Galaxy s20 to ultra I was able to get landscape mode just now in Samsung Note app
0 Likes
MsCris421
Asteroid
Options
Thanks!! I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab and it doesn't work.
I am not referring to the device itself; meaning if I hold the device in a horizontal/landscape or vertical/portrait manner, it does change the view but I'm referring to using a planner within Samsung Notes and being able to scroll landscape/horizontal. When I physically turn the device in a horizontal/landscape manner, the planner still scrolls vertically/portrait style no matter which way I turn my device.
0 Likes
Bs2209
Comet
Options
Oh that's weird 😕 I've personally never used a planner I just put everything in my calendar so I never thought about that sorry can't help you with that one
0 Likes
MsCris421
Asteroid
Options
I am guessing now that my devices may be "old" and isn't able to have the new update/functionality of the newly designed Samsung Notes. 😔😊
0 Likes