JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Notes app only works with Galaxy Books

(Topic created: 11-26-2023 02:56 AM)
paloaltosaurus
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I've used Samsung Notes on all of my Samsung Phones and for years have enjoyed the option to port this over to my Windows PC. It's a solution that is independant of Microsoft and works for how I use it (Work, Reminders, Lists, Recipes, etc...) Recently, the Samsung Notes on my PC started reporting 'This app only works with Galaxy Books.' when I try to open it. I click OK and the application closes. I saw on another post a work around to open the app and sync with Notes, or reinstall, or whatever fix... that's great if you have Microsoft OneNote, or can actually open the Samsung Notes Application. I don't want an option to move to another application, I want this fixed. I've invested many years and a lot of money into Samsung and expect this to continue to function. I need the following answers:

Will Samsung Notes still support and be capable of running on a Windows Notebook?
Will Samsung be putting effort into fixing this problem?
When can I expect a resolution to this problem?

Thank you,
PaloAltoSaurus

13 Replies
snehko-blotsky
Astronaut
Options

it's works for me

0 Likes
hpum
Constellation
Options

There is a Samsung and a Microsoft OneDrive integration but is there one with OneNote?  May, someone please share me the link to it.  Thank you..

0 Likes
RG_TX
Astronaut
Options

Super annoyed by this. I started using Samsung Notes years ago because it was an easy way to share notes on my Galaxy phone and PC. Now it seems Samsung wants to go the way of Apple and make Notes only available on their devices. Hey, Samsung... This isn't going to encourage me to buy your PC. In fact quite the opposite, for the same reason I switched from Apple to Android years ago. I want my systems to be open and share no matter what hardware I use. This is the most moronic decision Samsung has ever made.  I guess this is where we part ways Samsung. Have to look for a new phone now before that gets Appled!

paloaltosaurus
Asteroid
Options

I'm still waiting for someone from Samsung to reply to this thread?

Will they ignore this and cause people to switch to another mobile platform?

waiting.......
PaloAltoSaurus