Original topic:

Samsung Notes for PC doesn't sync with my S20+

(Topic created: 07-25-2021 11:12 AM)
user6KdTqz8kZE
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I've tried re-logging into my Samsung account on both devices. Both apps are up-to-date as of today. My Tab 7 and S20+ seem to sync just fine. My Samsung Notes for PC app shows that it's synced but none of my notebooks are there. I left it overnight to see if it just needed time to sync, but still nothing this morning. Any suggestions?

7 Replies
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
In app setting, import/export data...
0 Likes
PolyStoly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Syncing stopped working , there is no fix , I already called Samsung and no response for 2 days now. Screenshot_20210729-175845_Gmail_17840.jpg
JuzzyQLD
Constellation
Options

I am also having issues as of a few days ago. 

Phone and tablet sync between each other, but PC will not sync data FROM either.
Created a note on the PC app, synced to the phone and tablet no problem.

Tried uninstalling notes on PC, made sure firewall was allowing it through, logged out and back in.... 
This is very frustrating....

PolyStoly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Yea I don't think it's our side issue ... Because if you create a folder on your phone it will sync to PC only notes don't sync. They posting negative review on MS Store maybe it will get their attention quicker.
0 Likes
user6KdTqz8kZE
Constellation
Options

So glad it's not just me.

But I also wish that Samsung would acknowledge and address this pretty major flaw in their software (and as a new Samsungite, I'm a little off-put by the fact that they haven't).

Volcanus
Asteroid
Options

I just found a temporary solution which is making my windows app sync properly again. I'll just link to the other forum member's post where I explained it.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/Samsung-notes-on-book-pro-360/m-p/1936...

0 Likes
PolyStoly
Cosmic Ray
Options

I've just check as of today looks like my notes started syncing again

0 Likes