Original topic:

Samsung Notes not syncing from the phone to the laptop

(Topic created: 07-24-2021 10:09 AM)
PolyStoly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

After new update to Samsung Notes it no longer syncs from Phone to Samsung Laptop. 

Mobile version 4.3.00.58 and Laptop version 4.2.24.0

When note is created on the laptop it does syncs down to mobile but not from mobile to laptop. Notes syncs fine between Tablet and Phone. 
4 Replies
Shawn765
Astronaut
Options
Same here no sync, I don't want to use Onenote
0 Likes
PolyStoly
Cosmic Ray
Options
I sent message to Samsung Cloud Support and went through questions , screenshots of the problem and at the end got most ridiculous answer. You would think cloud team can fix cloud sync issue. Screenshot_20210726-075513_Gmail.jpg
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Good morning, I know how frustrating this is. Regretfully, for issues with syncing Samsung Notes you will need to speak with the Accounts team by calling 1-855-795-0509, as they are the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Keymastir
Constellation
Options

I have a Samsung Galaxy Flex and the notes app is version 4.2.24.0 and my Samsung TabS7's version is 4.3.00.58 along with my Samsung Note 10+. Microsoft is not showing an update for the Notes app and Google play keeps saying it's install already on my laptop. Here's the issue the laptop will not sync with the notes I have on my phone or tablet. Anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this?

0 Likes