cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Notes

I recently bought a Microsoft Surface Pro X (SQ1, 8 GB RAM), and installed Samsung Notes version 4.1.4.0. The app looks great and exhibits a lot of new functionalities. However, I am experiencing some lag when writing on the screen with the surface penn, and considerable lag when erasing in the note. I was wondering if I am the only one experiencing this issue, or if a new update can be sent to fix this issue.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Notes

Microsoft is a great company .. make some great products ... but when it comes to app compatibility.. it lags or lack behind. you are not the only one my friend .. welcome to the group
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Notes

I see, so it is most likely a compatibility issue? I do not understand why is so hard for their software development team to spend the time to fix issues like these. They have the money to do so. They definitely spent a lot of time creating new very nice features for the Samsung Notes in this 4.1.4.0 version, and Iike the app because I can read the notes I write on my surface directly on my phone, but it this lag is really annoying. I guess they only make their apps work excellent with their samsung products. I wish they read this message and realize that there are millions of people with this problem, maybe they are not aware of it since nobody talks about it?