Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Pass & Pay fingerprint not recognized, verified in OS

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device? Are you able to unlock your device via fingerprint?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just to confirm, have you completed all three steps here? http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01200322/ If after completing the steps the issue persists, it is recommended to take your phone to a local uBreakiFix location for an evaluation. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This did not work for me. Samsung pass not working on brand new S10. I had no issues with my S8

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry but this solution didn't work for me

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please use this as a solution since it worked for me(for pass) delete all your fingerprint and then when you log into pass  again it will prompt you to register new prints for you. 😎

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Make sure you are registering your fingerprints the way you hold your phone eg..if you are using your thumb and the phone is in your right hand your thumb is not up and down but at an angle

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having a very hard time wit this also. I input my prints then when I try to use it, it doesnt ead it.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I disabled my Wifi connection so only cellular data was used, and then it worked. I have seen that with several apps that they only seem to work over the cellular service or Wi-Fi service (particularly for Smart home devices). Try that and see if it works. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes that worked so TY.... 😁👍

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't understand how people can use this solution.  It won't even attempt to log in when wifi is off.  Samsung site says for security it must be done through wifi.