Original topic:

Samsung Pass not Syncing

(Topic created on: 12/19/19 2:52 PM)
PinkVictor
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So I have 4 devices with my Samsung account. I just moved to a new home, so I updated my address in samsung pass. When ever Im trying to do autofill it still brings  up my old address. I checked Sync settings for my samsung account and everything but Samsung pass has synced. Samsung pass is marked "can't sync" I had to Manually go into all my devices and change the address in samsung pass, but autofill still populates my old address. All my devices are having the same issue.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Hey there!

It appears the number is off by a Digit. The Accounts department number is 855-795-0509.

Thank you for your loyalty. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

@PinkVictor We recommend that you call in and talk to our Samsung Accounts department 855-795-8509

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Hey there!

It appears the number is off by a Digit. The Accounts department number is 855-795-0509.

Thank you for your loyalty. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
PinkVictor
Asteroid
Options

I called that number and they say they don't handle my issue. I got transferred to tech support and then back to accounts then I got transferred to application and back to accounts. I keep getting transferred and no one has given me an answer or solution. This is the worst experience from Samsung. I love Samsung, but Samsung support is the worst. I'm considering switching to Apple in the hopes that ios is better and their support team is more helpful.

0 Likes
PinkVictor
Asteroid
Options

I called that number and they say they don't handle my issue. I got transferred to tech support and then back to accounts then I got transferred to application and back to accounts. I keep getting transferred and no one has given me an answer or solution. This is the worst experience from Samsung. I have been struggling with this issue for a mo th now. I love Samsung. I have had Samsung devices from the beginning. I have been a LOYAL CONSUMER,but Samsung support is the worst that I'm considering switching to Apple in the hopes that ios is better and their support team is more helpful and knowledgeable.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Have you tried force stopping and clearing the cache on your Samsung Pass app?

0 Likes
userU6ZbbTSivz
Constellation
Options

The problem was I changed my account. Specifically, an email address. an account with a old email address does not transfer passwords to a new account with a new email address. So we set the account to the old email address. And samsung pass already works. Is the problem if I want to change the email account!

0 Likes