Original topic:

Samsung Pay steals my money

(Topic created: 12-04-2020 08:38 AM)
userhruzHnAxGF
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi all,

So my Samsung Pay account was closed on me (no reason given). I got an email saying that Samsung needs to close my cash account, and that they will send me a refund check for the balance.

It has been three months since they said they were going to send me a refund check. I've called Samsung Pay customer service multiple times (6 times in the last three months to be exact). Everytime the call is routed to a foreign country for customer service, and the answer is always "we are sorry, we are going to send you a refund check this time".  They made me feel like I'm going to get the refund check every time, but truth to be told, I've never received the refund check.

I've email Samsung Pay customer service, they said they can't process confidential documents over email, and told me to call them (Guess what, I already did multiple times). They told me I have to email Netspend, and when I emailed Netspend, they told me to email Samsung Pay customer service. They're shifting their responsibilities in a circle and there is nothing I can do about it.

I would like to get my money back. Can someone please give me a solution on this?

0 Likes
2 Replies
DarrenTheTechGuy
Asteroid
Options
wow. that is crazy. sorry to hear that. did like this is why Apple systems are better because they think the whole process through. I wonder if Google pay support would be any better
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Please reach out to Samsung pay directly at 1-844-726-7297.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes