Original topic:

Samsung Pay

(Topic created: 10-16-2021 10:40 AM)
user7ZnzyOCqUp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I live in a small town in Pennsylvania. Some reason around here every one that use to accept Samsung Pay does no longer. Has anyone else noticed the trend in there area?
Can Samsung help out some way? 
4 Replies
Mayze
Comet
Options
Google Pay
0 Likes
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Wait! What phone do you have! Samsung took away the only good setting that Samsung pay used to have in all of their new phones. Before, Samsung pay used to be able to trick the machine into thinking a card was being swiped. Now it's just NFC just like Google pay. With those new phones. Either way, if it accepts Google pay, it should accept Samsung pay. I think.
user7ZnzyOCqUp
Cosmic Ray
Options
S21 ultra
0 Likes
NightWatcher
Constellation
Options

Even in the urban city that I live in, not all places have tap to pay or can use goggle pay or nfc etc. I recently upgraded to an S21 from an S7 and I very much miss the old Samsung Pay app that had the MST technology where I could use at stores that didn't have the newer technologies.

Samsung, if you even read these, please put MST functionality back on the Samsung Pay app. Without it, there is nothing that makes your app stand out  from any other digital wallet (especially since you got rid of the Rewards for using it)  and I'll very likely switch to one of the others now. I'd originally bought my S7 back in the day so that I could use the Samsung Pay app and it's MST functions.  So please add that back into the app. Thanks

0 Likes