JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Reminder App for Galaxy Note 9?

(Topic created: 12-05-2020 04:08 PM)
orgullodemexico
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'd like to use the Samsung Reminder App on my Galaxy watch however there doesn't appear to be a twin app on my Galaxy Note 9.

What is everyone using that will sync with the Samsung Reminder app on the Galaxy Watch?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have you checked the Galaxy store for the reminder app to see if it's compatible with your Galaxy watch Reminders app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have you checked the Galaxy store for the reminder app to see if it's compatible with your Galaxy watch Reminders app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

orgullodemexico
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I checked the Google Play Store but didnt think to check the Galaxy store. i have the app downloaded and running. Thank You
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

You're welcome. Please continue to reach out in the future if you need any further assistance.

0 Likes