cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung Sofi Account 30% discount

Not able to order using Sofi account at checkout in Sansung.com website and also in app.
Please fix this before Aug 20th so that we can preorder Note20 Ultra and take this 30% discount as well

Thanks
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung Sofi Account 30% discount

To receive discounts on Samsung purchases please use the Samsung Pay app on your Galaxy device. Once you are in the app please select MONEY > START SAVING > GET ACCESS NOW. You will be asked to login into your Samsung Money by SoFi account. Once logged in you will be able to receive discounts on Samsung products. Discounts vary between products and you can see the list by selecting MY BENEFITS. You will recieve 7.5% discount on any Samsung mobile device purchase and as well as Samsung Reward Points.

➡️ If my reply has been helpful please consider to leave me a ❤ & also selecting ✔ Solution Solved is appreciated!
Highlighted
Constellation

I don't see the start saving option when I am in my Money account

Highlighted
Constellation

@MarkC609  I don't see the start saving option when I am in my Money account

Highlighted
Constellation

@MarkC609  I don't see the start saving option when I am in my Money account

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Re: Samsung Sofi Account 30% discount

Do you have the Samsung Money by SoFi debit card activated? Are you using the Samsung Pay application on your Galaxy device? When you have your Money account activated you should be able to go into your Samsung Pay app and in the bottom right corner is the Money section which will have all your Samsung Money by SoFi account information. There you should see a ad with "Start Saving". This will take you directly to the Shop Samsung app but will have your Samsung Money account linked so that you can get all the discounts available as a Samsung Money account member. If I am unable to guide you through the setup process I suggest giving Samsung customer support a call and they are great at assisting with the Samsung Money account. They can also forward you directly to the SoFi team as well.
Highlighted
Asteroid

I have all these things properly setup and the ad tile briefly showed up for me, never worked, and now it's gone. Did they already discontinue the discount? Or is Samsung just really bad at software and everything is already broken?

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung quietly took the ability to get the discount. The phones are high priced and 30 percent would lose them a lot of money. Tech support is finger pointing and no one knows why and if you really think about it, is it so hard to imagine a company would do this? Look at the evidence: The site was changed to remove the 30 percent ad and the feature on Samsung Pay/SoFi to obtain it is gone. Its scandolous and deceptive to offer a feature and make it disappear during a big promotion. I certainly wont ever see the discount. No one will. 

Highlighted
Constellation

20201015_135138[1].jpg

I have access, I've set up everything and yet no discount. I've called all support and litterally spent hours trying to understand how to get the discount. I took a screen shot for reference, but I would put this in the false advertisement bucket. I love Samsung products, but their customer service and support is absolutely terrible. I challenge someone to get a clear cut answer to this question without contacting more than 10 different people.

Highlighted
Constellation

@MarkC609 every time I click "Start Saving" the app says that an unexpected error has occurred while processing the referral. It's been this way for a few days now.