JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Text Message App | Like & Love Buttons Needed

(Topic created: 01-23-2021 12:58 PM)
userBB5EwxBgUI
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Recommendation / Request: Please add the "like / love" option to Samsung Messages. Make it compatible with the iPhone option to "like & love", text messages.

10 Replies
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

ClassyEnigma
Constellation
Options
I don't like it myself, however I found myself in an uncomfortable situation. I can't reciprocate which feels bad socially. I find even employers use it and I can't react makes me look cold. I just want to fit in.
userBB5EwxBgUI
Asteroid
Options
Yes, I agree. Samsung / Android needs to add this feature to the messages app. I run into the same thing, where I am unable to respond / recropicate properly due to me not having the like / love options that iPhone users use in their text messaging app.
userTd0MjRv99x
Astronaut
Options

I use the thumbs up emoji πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

0 Likes
userdUxDHrTwe9
Constellation
Options

How do you turn it on or use the feature?

userVlN6j0sycc
Constellation
Options
agreed re desire for a like buttin needed
DMVfran
Constellation
Options
2021 and still no Samsung software update adding like/love options. Please add this into an update soon.
userBB5EwxBgUI
Asteroid
Options
I switched over to the Google messages app. I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy S21+ and I thought out of the box, Samsung Messages app was supposed to have this (per the Samsung Unpacked 2021 event). It does not, so I'm using Google message app as an alternative, until Samsung updates their messages (text) app. I love the features on the Google app, I hope Samsung incorporates the same features and more, when they release an updated version of their text messaging app.
userBPj1HIQbh2
Constellation
Options
we are still waiting those implementation.