Original topic:

Samsung Wallet Membership Cards Didn't Load

(Topic created: 07-03-2022 04:07 AM)
useroNOzeBCX2l
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
If you used Samsung Pay which is now Samsung Wallet and you had your 'Membership Cards' loaded and Samsung Pay, make sure you have your 'Membership Cards' on hand to load them back in, just in case. My 'Bank Cards' and 'Gift Cards' loaded no problem. However, my 'Membership Cards' did not load up and when I tried to click on import it said it would take a while to load. I stepped away for an hour and they still haven't loaded. So I just had to put them back in there manually.
4 Replies
IyadJabbour
Asteroid
Options
Oh well guess what we figured that nothing will load. What managed to load loaded in a bad way. This Wallet is a junk.
Iyad Jabbour
Natey
Comet
Options
I initially "lost" my dozen or so loyalty cards, but I uninstalled #SamsungWallet and re-installed #SamsungPay, and got my cards back. I will not be upgrading to Samsung Wallet.

I was at Target, and realized the update from Pay to Wallet rendered my phone payment system unusable! There was a number of steps to go through, and there was no time to do all that while checking out with the cashier.
At home, Wallet recognized my credit cards used with Pay, but refused to add them!

This update/upgrade was a major fail, Samsung.
I hope your experiences were better than mine.
Macsam
Constellation
Options
Aargh!
0 Likes
CIAChef86
Astronaut
Options
Doesn't work! I have done this by scan and even manually and will NOT load up!
0 Likes