cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Samsung Wearables/Health Integration with Cronometer

How do we go about requesting Samsung Health/Watches to integrate with certain products  like Cronometer? We would really like for this to happen. There's a ton of us who are requesting this integration. Thank you.

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Wearables/Health Integration with Cronometer

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedbacks, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Highlighted
Astronaut

My whole family wants to switch to Galaxy watches but won't do so until Cronometer has an integration with Samsung Health!

Highlighted
Constellation

Can we make this integration possible? I moved away from Samsung Gear Watch because its not compatible with Cronometer.  I had to go back to Fitbit. Its so unfortunate that I had to do that, but Samsung Health app is way behind in calorie counting and the whole process just becomes a headache. If this works, millions would switch to Samsung devices!

Highlighted
Constellation

This would be a great integration.  Cronometer is a premier site that has integration partners with Google Fit, Apple Health, Strava, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and many others.  I really like Samsung Health but continue to not use it because this is an important integration to me.  

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes! I just switched from Fitbit and now can't use the cronometer app to calculate my net carbs. Samsung should have the option for net carbs in food tracking or allow us to connect to cronometer!

Highlighted
Constellation

I would love to be able to use my samsung health information with cronometer and vice versa to have better data. How can this happen?

Highlighted
Constellation

Cronometer is the best nutrients tracking app I've tried.

Samsung Health is useless to me without supporting Cronometer.

Highlighted
Constellation

Abosolutely need this integration. The Cronometer team had already put the work in to make it work and Samsung literally refused to allow it's own customers to use this integration by denying them the ability to integrate. Those of us in the beta were already successfully using it. Cronometer is superior to MyFitnessPal and should be the premiere supported app, not MyFitnessPal.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I agree, this is a very important integration to me. Please allow cronometer to work with Samsung health.