JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung account email change

(Topic created: 09-02-2021 02:59 PM)
NascarJoe24
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I am looking to keep my points and history on my Samsung account. However, i registered with gmail this does not let me sync files/photos with my Microsoft Office 365 account where i have a Terabyte of storage. Is it possible to change registered email account from Gmail to Hotmail?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SpaceKvothe
Astronaut
Options
To change email, open device settings, click on a row with your Samsung account name and avatar, select Profile info, tap on email and then change button.
There are other ways to get access to your account information as well, let me know if this one doesn't work.

View solution in context

11 Replies
Sherian
Astronaut
Options
I don't have a Hotmail account.
Sherian
Astronaut
Options
I only purchased my Galaxy phone yesterday. I need to pair my hearing aids to the phone. The clinic had completed this task for me previously. Please help me.
blondiegirl1065
Astronaut
Options
I have hearing aids myself, but mine is battery operated!
0 Likes
Sherian
Astronaut
Options
The clinic is a 3 hour drive so I can not just pop in and say, "Here, do this for me."
Solution
SpaceKvothe
Astronaut
Options
To change email, open device settings, click on a row with your Samsung account name and avatar, select Profile info, tap on email and then change button.
There are other ways to get access to your account information as well, let me know if this one doesn't work.

View solution in context

NascarJoe24
Asteroid
Options
Awesome!! Worked like a charm... Already syncing 2k pics to my Terabyte of OneDrive storage. Thanks SpaceKvothe!
blondiegirl1065
Astronaut
Options
I don't even know how to get points yet!
NascarJoe24
Asteroid
Options
Hi! Any purchase made from the Samsung Store app on your Samsung phone will get you points! 👍
blondiegirl1065
Astronaut
Options
I can't order/buy things from the store! I barely make ends meet now
0 Likes