JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung account linked to veteran account that isn't mine

(Topic created on: 11/29/20 1:37 PM)
useroMeQt7OeWO
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So as stated, my samsung account is linked to a veteran discount service that is not mine and i cannot find away to get rid of it. Some wires got crossed between my partners account and my own. 

I straight up deleted my account, and registered an account under a new email and it is still showing his veteran information. I haven't been able to get through to anyone and this seems like a pretty serious security issue that someone elses personal information can be so easily (and accidentally) hijaked. It pulled his veteran status from his own account and cannot get it back. 

How in the lord do i get this off my account?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I would like recommend reaching out to our accounts team directly at (855) 795-0509 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I would like recommend reaching out to our accounts team directly at (855) 795-0509 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes