Original topic:

Samsung and google passwords are getting changed

(Topic created: Tuesday)
Tumbiolo
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So here is something weird, I right down all my passwords in a locked book then that book is in a lock bag with a special zipper.

So I've been experiencing some issues that after I change my password ill check it in a few days and it's nor what I have written down.
Also samsung account is constantly saying that I need to add a number and email for two way authentic. 
I check and I know I've down thus years ago and sure enough it's saying I have both in there plus they have been authenticated.
So why us my password still getting changed?
Also samsung account needs more for protection
3 Replies
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Good evening @Tumbiolo I hope you're doing well.

In addition to using Samsung and Google's respective password managers; I also wrote down my passwords.

Where are you entering your new passwords for your Samsung account? The best way to make sure that you want your new password to be confirmed for your Samsung account when you change it is to log in to your Samsung account in your web browser the going over to the "security" tab in your Samsung account and manually changing it there.

It's the best way to ensure your Password is up to date.
0 Likes
Tumbiolo
Astronaut
Options
I was doing it through the email then I went to sign in and it said it wasn't my password
0 Likes
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Try clicking the "forgot password" tab when you go to log in to your Samsung account. It should text you a numeric code to allow you to sign into your Samsung account and change your password
0 Likes