JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung financing package ??

(Topic created: 02-19-2021 01:21 PM)
zayzay623
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I was approved for samsungs financing options when I bought my s21 ultra at the beginning of the month (2/1). It's been nearly 3 weeks and I have yet to receive my welcome package from them or any type of bill. I have received a package explaining how the financing works but no welcome package with information on how to set up my account. I've tried calling the customer service numbers and have been on hold for 4 hours on two separate occasions. Any clue when I'll receive this or how to get my full account number to link my accounts??
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
zayzay623
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
yes I got my phone two days after ordering. I was able to finally reach someone at TD bank

View solution in context

4 Replies
MikezDroid
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
l bought the phone on financing as well. I haven't received the phone yet however, and I haven't received the welcome package. I don't expect to see the welcome package until after I've received the phone. have you received your phone yet?
0 Likes
Solution
zayzay623
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
yes I got my phone two days after ordering. I was able to finally reach someone at TD bank
MikezDroid
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
oh wow, you were lucky most of the people that I've ordered from Samsung like myself aren't getting their phones until March. some of them have ordered in January
gratz on both counts
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/24/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes