JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung financing unable to process request at this time error

(Topic created: 09-26-2021 12:02 AM)
userRIA28P9Vzm
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have been fighting with Samsung support teams from home appliance to sales to samsung financing and e-commerce and back again multiple times the past few days to place an order. Each time getting the same routine and no one being able to help. Yes I have credit available and even made a purchase last monthno issues. I also did the basic troubleshooting of clearing my cache and different browsers. I have used 2 different computers 4 browsers and 2 phones still all giving me the same error message. I asked if I could have them order it using my financing and my ok and still cant get this ordered. Seems to defeat the purpose of having the account and wanting to get the 0% financing. Each time I call I am either redirected to another help desk or sent to samsung financings automated call center with no way to get anything fixed. At this point im really thinking of closing my account and just buying elsewhere if I can even get anyone to help with this problem. Only had 1 person when I called who actually tried by creating the cart and sending me a link and also offering me a 5% discount for the troubles... only problem was I got the error message again.

userRIA28P9Vzm_0-1632354766283.png

8 Replies
Options
If it's recent, they might be having probs too like this app, we can't select the heart to like a post and some pics won't post
0 Likes
YOUORME
Astronaut
Options
Credit belongs to the bank.
0 Likes
michi74
Constellation
Options
I have no idea what that's supposed to mean
0 Likes
userzmkH8cbU8W
Constellation
Options

This is happening to us, too. Did you ever find a solution?

0 Likes
userqFCyNIMDBm
Constellation
Options

Same problem. 

11/19/2021.

We cannot place an order using Samsung 48 month financing, without getting the :

We are unable to process your request at this time

I have spoken to various departments and nobody from Samsung or Samsung financing has figure this out.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I am very sorry to hear you are having difficulties using Samsung Financing powered by TD Bank. Since TD Bank manages the credit line aspect, you would have to reach out to them for inquiries about their credit line. You can reach them by calling 1-800-434-0050. Please let me know if this helps.

0 Likes
userqFCyNIMDBm
Constellation
Options

No, the problem is with the Samsung site. Friday 11/21 I spent 6 hours on and off speaking to the Manilla call center. 4 different reps, and nobody could figure this out. I called Td twice and they said on their end all is approved and correct. I attach proof.

I even had one Samsung rep trying to scam me and make me pay through paypal on his personal email. I shall forward all pictures and emails.

I need to get some satisfaction here, it's not possible that customers have to go through this. I have 22 emails in my inbox regarding this problem on Friday.  cannot process.jpgfinacing.jpgemail samsung.jpg

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Hello, I understand how frustrating the purchasing process can be. Unfortunately, if TD bank is unable to assist, you would need to speak with the E-Commerce team for assistance regarding purchases, as they would be the only other team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes