Original topic:

Samsung financing

(Topic created: 03-17-2020 07:45 PM)
Archit
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I m surprised to see how a company like samsung has a terrible financing program. They are partnered with TD Bank and the customer service number they gave me to call is the worst. Any suggestions how to get hold to them??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721 or reaching out to the Samsung Finance team directly at 1 (888) 382-6665 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

18 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721 or reaching out to the Samsung Finance team directly at 1 (888) 382-6665 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

userVP1lI5PGHn
Constellation
Options
I have been in hold for over 20 hours. No excuse whatsoever. I never have seen such poor service from a bank as well as Samsung!!! Disgraceful
useriRdSVSweR8
Asteroid
Options

Yesterday I just received my first invoice.  It has a late fee on it for $22.37.  I tried calling serveral numbers for customer service.  I have spent hours on hold and emailed.  This morning I received an email response that I need to call their 800 customer support.  What a joke.  I am really frustrated and calling Samsung on results in them telling me they are sorry.  They can only help with techinical issues with the products not Samsung Finanacing. 

useriRdSVSweR8
Asteroid
Options

So far I have been on hold with Samsung e-commerce team for a half hour.  They are trying to get someone from TD Bank on the line.  They have direct access and are struggling.  Samsung may want to rethink this partner or they will lose customers.  I am missing work meeting trying to get this resolved. Not good.  I do not think my next phone will be a samsung. 

Archit
Astronaut
Options
i am glad i havent used their money which they credited me of $2200.. i was about to use that money but since their customer service is so terrible i was unable to use it.. n now seeing many people having charged late fees and all, i am just glad that i was not able to use it.. i can only imagine how frustating it will be for you for having charged late fee and cannot get hold on to customer service people.. it will ruin your credit score and will have to pay those extra fees for no reason.. never getting anything from Samsung ever.
usere366pfGOjc
Constellation
Options

I purchased a new phone last month and was approved to pay through Samsung Financing / TD Bank. I received an email from TD/Samsung Financing that "you can enroll for  My Online Account as soon as you've received your Welcome Kit by mail." No welcome kit or account number was received. I've tried calling TD Bank and to get an account number but have been put on hold for over an hour multiple times with no answer. I only get told my statement balance by an automated bot and that my next payment is due in a week. Anyone have a similar problem or have trouble getting the statement/account number? 

userxfbpTLxpxX
Constellation
Options

Hello -- have you ever gotten this figured out? I'm in the same boat now....

Jim2408
Astronaut
Options
Me too!