Original topic:

Samsung galaxy note 9 stuck in safe mode

(Topic created: 10-01-2021 08:53 PM)
happys32
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Can someone please help me with a telephone number for Samsung tech support thats located here in Northern California or an escalations department? Did the Samsung update in on August 1, 2021 and my phone has been stuck in safe mode. I don't want to do a factory reset and lose my important data. My phone worked great before I did the Samsung update. I've had the same number and most of my phones have been Samsung since 2004. All my devices have been linked to the Samsung cloud and now are lost. They say you can download from your computer which I can't I had a Samsung tech support remotely go into my computer and try. I've requested with another agent to email my data and haven't received. Where the heck is all my data? I've been paying extra monies every month for extra secured storage. I don't want to do a factory reset because I will lose everything.  I've took my phone to the place that I was given by Samsung to have the. Look at my phone. They were not able to retrieve my data. All because of this new update. I'm so frustrated because nobody seems to know where my data is at. Samsung has been doing this whole migration and I was aware of it and had bought an 5 to external hard drive to slowly download my stuff. Everything was working just fine until August 1, 2021 update. There are no buttons that are stuck. I've cleared the partition. There's certain apps I'm able to use. I've tried to turn off the notice that my phone gives me to turn off safe mode and that doesn't work. Any suggestions???

0 Likes
2 Replies
coopaloop
Galaxy
Options
The easiest way to turn off Safe Mode is to simply restart your device. You can turn off your device in Safe Mode just like you can in normal mode — just press and hold the power button until a power icon appears on the screen, and tap it. When it turns back on, it should be in normal mode again.Dec 11, 2019
0 Likes
ShortyMa
Galaxy
Options
There is a Samsung Experience Store in Palo Alto California. They sell and fix Samsung products.
0 Likes