Original topic:

Samsung have failed to move my photos/videos to onedrive

(Topic created on: 11/24/20 8:51 AM)
userzPHzPYfEue
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have had an ongoing issue for a few weeks. Basically I clicked the option 'move to onedrive' in my samsung cloud app which would apparently seamlessly move all of my gallery items and documents to onedrive without me having to do a thing. I pay for extra samsung storage so I have way more than 15gb of data in there.

Two days after clicking 'move to onedrive' I get a notification telling me the transfer is complete and 40mb of data has been transferred. I check one drive, none of my samsung cloud gallery is there, I check samsung gallery and it has been wiped of my photos and videos. Probably 20gb worth of photos of my gran who has since passed, my children, my graduation, holidays- gone... and all Samsung have done is point me at onedrive support, well now one drive support have sent me back to samsung nobody wants to help me. I have called samsung support and they dont know what they are doing, I need someone to check my file history and restore it before its too late.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Romanelli
Galaxy
Options
mine was worked
0 Likes
userzPHzPYfEue
Constellation
Options

Lucky you! I have lost 8 years of gallery and samsung aren't helping me

0 Likes
Romanelli
Galaxy
Options
I lost all my photos and files that were on one drive before samsung moved current items stuff since 2006 gone
0 Likes