JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung health app for S3 frontier disconnecting bluetooth (ANNOYING)

(Topic created: 06-03-2020 07:57 PM)
Clayjn
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So after days and hours of trouble shooting I have concluded that the Samsung health app on Android for the Samsung Galaxy S3 frontier it the reason my watch disconnects from my phone. I reset the phone connect the S3 to the gear app. The second the health icon pops up on my phones notification line the watch disconnects from blue tooth. WT? Why? I uninstall the app and my watch is connected all day for other notifications. But now half the health parts of the phone is wasted. CAN WE MAYBE FIX THIS PLEASE!? Can a Software DEV chime in. Please? I have done full factory reset on both. The health app is the offending software. Thank you and please I would like this resolved. I love then watch. But I am tired of the disconnect ever time the health app updated from the phone.

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for reaching out! For issues regarding Samsung Health, please reach out to the Samsung Health team directly by calling 1-855-795-0509.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
Clayjn
Constellation
Options

I did since I bought a Korean made global phone built to be activated any where in the world. You all in your infinite wisdom made your health app region locked and it will not work on a global phone ludicrously stupid idea IMO. So this watch is useless to me when it can not do a 3rd of it's functions I use to enjoy using. Off to eBay it goes as I order a smart watch that is actually made by smart people and it does not care where the phone is activated is from. Thanks for being obtuse and short sighted. Your 2 step away from being an apple clone. This kind of horrible service is why I don't sell your appliances at my work place always horrible service. From top to bottom. 

0 Likes