Original topic:

Samsung health app not recording proper workout times nor calories

(Topic created: 07-14-2022 06:47 AM)
RicD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
When I start the health app it does work. Look at the heart with three colors they do not keep up with what is actually occuring. Example, the voice says my goal has been reached, look at the heart it shows workout time eleven minutes, calories 50. Close the app reboot the phone, Note 20, it often then updates all three, steps, workout time, calories, to a much higher number. So, though this is a good app it does not keep up with its tracking.
3 Replies
Justjustin79
Astronaut
Options
Do you use a watch or fit bit to pair with the application. They yield much better and more accurate results!!!
0 Likes
RicD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Hi Justjustin79, Thank you for your reply. My device is Note20 only. Today when I finished my walking it showed time and calories, they did not look correct. After I clicked finish, then OK, the app updated to the correct number of time and calories, big difference to what the screen had shown. Often, I must completely close out of the app, then when reopened the numbers will be as expected. Thus, until we stop and restart the app we cannot rely on the screen numbers.
0 Likes
scoop83
Astronaut
Options
Bet
0 Likes