Original topic:

Samsung health application suggestions

(Topic created on: 11/16/20 10:17 PM)
AneHulton
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
1. Add a option to sum up the other basic nutrition values that don't already have the color indicators such as sugar ( pretty important when dieting no?) In this section let the user set their target under ok and over (orange green red)

2. Let users combine all nutrition data in the ingredients that make up one My Meal into one item that won't add several lines when you use it the next time. Add a option to add as combined or ingredients for adjustments when you use it the next time. Let the user save a picture that stays with the My Meal always and is automatically added when meal is actually eaten (see #4)

3. Allow to set serving size (volume and or weight) when creating a My Food and use the slider like the database foods. This one will probably be needed to allow for combination with serving size in 2. 

4. Allow to set meals in the future and add a reminder for the time you set it as so you remember to eat it! Add a ring around the picture circle to indicate if meal has been eaten or not red if not green if eaten

5. Allow users to add more snack circles!

6. Create a graph to show your calorie intake and burns according to your meals, bmr and workouts that has cal/time for x/y for the day. This graph will slowly go negative after midnight while bmr burns cal then spike up at breakfast time. Then slowly lower again according to bmr. Nice visual. Also shows how much your eating makes your body's fuel spikes or not according to your eating habits. The graph doesn't have to go vertical at meals but can take 5-20 minutes to rise according to the catb/fat/protein makeup of the meal

7. Add a fourth tab when adding meals that combines your favorites and my food/meals with categories veggies/drinks/breads/meats/dairy ect.

8. Ask to add a food to favorites if something is used from search several times over a month if its not already in favorites. 

9. Allow editing of search foods and make the edited version a My Food. This will let us add or tweak nutrition to what is on the label in fron of us

10. Allow to add mg of the vitamin calcium and iron nutrition values and have app do the math! Also let us adjust our own daily recommended values.

Hope some of these can be implemented!

Sincerely, Ane Hulton, a avid user and aspiring software engineer Smiley Happy

Edit:

11. Let us take pictures of food label to help fill in Custom Food Item i realise this is a lot of work but it would be nice :)
3 Replies
ghost1181
Astronaut
Options
I'm lost
0 Likes
ghost1181
Astronaut
Options
need more input
0 Likes
AneHulton
Astronaut
Options
what do you mean? this is just my wishlist of future features . its not a user manual
0 Likes