Original topic:

Samsung health no longer shows total carbs

(Topic created on: 1/14/21 2:43 PM)
jabberwockie
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
What happened??? Why is the total grams missing from Samsung health???  Showing percentage is not adequate.  when you click on view more details it doesn't list carbs? Why is this critical information missing?
11 Replies
BHarper1212
Astronaut
Options
This update took info on carbs out completely. S Health should update to allow users to choose their meal plan ie. low carb, keto, atkins etc.
userKrG2MBGVuT
Cosmic Ray
Options
How do we contact CEO of Samsung or are they doing this on purpose.
userKrG2MBGVuT
Cosmic Ray
Options
I was able to talk with a person and feedback is they were going to look into it.
jabberwockie
Astronaut
Options
I swear. this is a perfect example of app development divorced from good UX common sense. I mean, on what planet does a product team sit in a meeting and decide to remove important nutrients data from a health app that tracks food intake metrics??? it would be like if Tesla decided to push an update that showed you your percentage of total capable speed instead of actual MPH.
userKrG2MBGVuT
Cosmic Ray
Options
I lost 27 lbs past year and sat with doctor showing how I tracked details. Glad update was earlier. Looks like a first grader could do better display.
0 Likes
userKrG2MBGVuT
Cosmic Ray
Options
The people who okayed this update should be fired. It is virtually useless. Professionals would have us users time to review and then switch back. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER SAMSUNG PRODUCT, and was considering a new Fridge and Stove. NO WAY.
jabberwockie
Astronaut
Options
this latest update has me switching over to my fitness pal. it has its own flaws but I can at least do what I need.
userKrG2MBGVuT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Oh, not for me My Fitness pal was hacked years ago and I am still paying for that.
0 Likes
userlUDtjCMHph
Constellation
Options

I agree. I was very happy tracking my macros with  Samsung Health app since it used to allow me to see the number of grams for carbs, protein, and fat I am eating. I don't like to track by their preset percentages. It's now useless to me. I guess I will have to re install My Fitness Pal app... No very happy about this change.