cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Samsung health no longer shows total carbs

What happened??? Why is the total grams missing from Samsung health???  Showing percentage is not adequate.  when you click on view more details it doesn't list carbs? Why is this critical information missing?
10 REPLIES 10
Astronaut

Re: Samsung health no longer shows total carbs

This update took info on carbs out completely. S Health should update to allow users to choose their meal plan ie. low carb, keto, atkins etc.
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Samsung health no longer shows total carbs

How do we contact CEO of Samsung or are they doing this on purpose.
Cosmic Ray

I was able to talk with a person and feedback is they were going to look into it.
Astronaut

I swear. this is a perfect example of app development divorced from good UX common sense. I mean, on what planet does a product team sit in a meeting and decide to remove important nutrients data from a health app that tracks food intake metrics??? it would be like if Tesla decided to push an update that showed you your percentage of total capable speed instead of actual MPH.
Cosmic Ray

I lost 27 lbs past year and sat with doctor showing how I tracked details. Glad update was earlier. Looks like a first grader could do better display.
Cosmic Ray

The people who okayed this update should be fired. It is virtually useless. Professionals would have us users time to review and then switch back. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER SAMSUNG PRODUCT, and was considering a new Fridge and Stove. NO WAY.
Astronaut

this latest update has me switching over to my fitness pal. it has its own flaws but I can at least do what I need.
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: Samsung health no longer shows total carbs

Oh, not for me My Fitness pal was hacked years ago and I am still paying for that.
Constellation

I agree. I was very happy tracking my macros with  Samsung Health app since it used to allow me to see the number of grams for carbs, protein, and fat I am eating. I don't like to track by their preset percentages. It's now useless to me. I guess I will have to re install My Fitness Pal app... No very happy about this change.