Original topic:

Samsung health program - workout started on watch show incomplete

(Topic created: 09-16-2021 12:32 PM)
usermWqPoNPTgt
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi,

I've started the baby steps to 5k program, and I've done the first three days. Starting a program from the phone doesn't use the watch data, so I have to start it from the watch.

The issue is when I start a program from the watch and follow the instructions to the end (the watch saying I'm done) the workout doesnt end. If I press the finish button, the workout gets logged in the phone app as incomplete.

To make sure I've tried letting the workout on for a lot longer (twice the time and twice the distance) but same behavior, it looks bugged when started from a GW4.

Thanks

3 Replies
useryskx1WGcXZ
Astronaut
Options

Same issue here on Watch 4 Classic with the Run 5K program (seems the same as baby steps to 5k?). I used to start it on my phone but realised it doesn't track anything, so realised I could start it on my watch, but these show as unfinished:

Screenshot_20210922-221736.jpg

It would be nice if this issue was fixed to show it as finished when you click finish on the watch

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I can see how inconvenient this issue can be. I recommend that you try resetting your watch. Here are the steps

0 Likes
userAElZAp2wby
Astronaut
Options

Hello, is that the solution to solve the issue? Resetting the warch?

regards.

Jorge

0 Likes