JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung health sleep tracking graphs missing after recent update

(Topic created: 10-02-2021 07:23 AM)
pkbax
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Well....they updated and it messed up the sleep data yesterday, then fixed it. BUT apparently the fix didn't stay fixed, because the graphs are missing again on my phone even though the data is there on my watch. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when an app updates and doesn't function as it was intended to. I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at (855) 795-0509 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
user1ePqNDPTZ9
Constellation
Options
Is there a solution? I can't access the graphs either
0 Likes
pkbax
Astronaut
Options
Not that I know of on our end. I think the Samsung developers have to fix it. 😞
0 Likes
userxuOsdtfpKc
Astronaut
Options
Same on mine and my girlfriends. This update is horrible
0 Likes
bpakieser
Cosmic Ray
Options
Terrible update. No more sleep data charts/graphs. Where is the breakdown of REM vs. Deep vs. Light sleep? This is all missing now.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when an app updates and doesn't function as it was intended to. I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at (855) 795-0509 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes