JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung health web interface

(Topic created: 05-03-2021 05:52 AM)
user0yLXYfiPTw
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

It would be nice if you could provide us with a web access to our samsung health data.  Your phone app is great but it's sometime easier to look and analyse our data on a bigger screen. Tx

85 Replies
user3ctdhuHPjK
Astronaut
Options

Quite sad how there's still not a solution. This would be so big. People would get galaxy fitbits and watched if they knew there was a good and robust web interface behind it to get a nice overview of all your data.

Now? People abandon samsung and go to other providers. Shame, 2018.. It's end 2020, all for a costless site (for Samsung)

userHaOP93YhK8
Astronaut
Options

Without the web interface, I'll never switch back to my Samsung watch from the Polar one I now use. I want access to my data on a larger screen on any computing device I might use.

0 Likes
lkulberda
Astronaut
Options

Sure would be nice to have an interface. Heck ( 😐 ), give me access to the API and I'll build it *FOR* you. C'mon!

lk

0 Likes
userNcIx9POhnj
Astronaut
Options

Samsung team, It's so sad that you can't solve this problem. I can't understand why you indicated it as solved, it's not solved. My Samsung Sport watch is the last Samsung product, will never buy anything from Samsung.  Disappointed 

SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes
userFp6jLlkdFA
Astronaut
Options

Greetings. I have been looking for the past 30 minutes for a solution on your page that will allow me to visit my health page through the internet. I have the app on my phone and on my watch, but I would prefer to see the information on the computer. Having it on the bigger screen makes it easier to see and thus easier to analyze how I can improve my overall health. Thank you in advance for your assistance.